- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 03:59
- Written by LUDOVICK KAZOKA
- Hits: 335
HUNDREDS of Dar es Salaam city residents on Friday turned up at the Mnazi Mmoja Grounds in Dar es Salaam for the National Heroes Commemoration Day which was graced by President Jakaya Kikwete.
- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 02:18
- Written by Yasinta Amos in Arusha
- Hits: 180
THE President of the African Chapter for the Commonwealth Parliaments Association, Ms Anne Makinda said CPA Africa has recorded notable achievements that were attracting even countries that are not former British Colonies to join the bloc.
- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 01:54
- Written by FAUSTINE KAPAMA
- Hits: 322
THE Kisutu Resident Magistrate’s Court in Dar es Salaam on Friday handed over to the police some of the 16 suspect members of the Al-Shabaab group, for further investigation, they are charged with two related terrorism offences.
- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 01:52
- Written by LUSUGA KIRONDE
- Hits: 186
In last week’s article, we had bid farewell to the World Cup. However, we feel we will not have done justice if we did not refer to the six articles that appeared in the Sunday Nationalist of 13 July (pages 46-47), the day of the final game between Argentine and Germany, for the articles’ accurate prediction of the outcome.
- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 01:42
- Written by LAWRENCE RAPHAELY
- Hits: 283
THE Dar es Salaam-based International Medical and Technological University (IMTU) has been closed down indefinitely for failing to abide by ethics and standards stipulated in medical services provision.
- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 01:15
- Written by DAILY NEWS Reporter
- Hits: 366
CONSTITUENT Assembly (CA) proceedings resume on August 5 as scheduled despite the boycott by a section of members known as the Coalition of Defenders of Citizen Constitution, UKAWA.
- Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 00:57
- Written by HILDA MHAGAMA
- Hits: 145
IN a bid to enhance advocates’ understanding in key legal aspects specialised training for a selected few will be conducted at the University of Mississippi School of Law, in the United States.